This event will include a tour of The Big Cat Sanctuary & lunch! Starting at 11:30am until roughly 2pm. Address Headcorn Road, Smarden, Kent TN27 8PJ. If you would like to attend this event please contact Jemma at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01233 800 103.
We are launching a Bizlinx Board in Margate at the Sands Hotel, 16 Marine Dr, Margate CT9 1DH. This Board will meet every 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month. If you would like to join us or know anyone that may be interested in this board please let us know. email@example.com or 01233 800 103.
5-7pm – Joins us at ‘Fuggles Beer Café – Tonbridge’ for an afternoon of networking & beer tasting. Alex at Fuggles will talk us through a selection of beers which are accompanied by cheese or meat to compliment the beer you are tasting. This will be followed by buffet and more.
Networking Afternoon at Fentons Rink, Dandale Farm, Dundale Road, Tunbridge Wells TN3 9AQ.
- Fenton’s Curling Rink –‘Come and try your hand at this exciting sport – it’s both fun and challenging!! Beginners quickly get going on the ice and have a great time – right from the start. Many people are new to the sport so don’t worry if you have yet to try curling – you will be in good company! It’s a game played on ice (without skates) between teams of four. It’s sometimes called “bowls on ice” – but there’s a lot more to it than that…’
- 10th August Jazz on the Pantiles – Tunbridge Wells Event – £45 Per Person – 5pm onwards
Live jazz at the Bandstand on the Pantiles. Includes a 2 course meal & drink. Location – The Tunbridge Hotel, 58 The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells TN2 5TD. This event will include dinner which will be at 6pm. If you would like to join us or know anyone that may be interested contact –firstname.lastname@example.org or 01233 800 103.
- 3rd Oct Bizlinx Seminar – Tax Mitigation when selling a business’ 12noon until 2pm
We would very much like to invite you/and or one of your colleagues to join us for our Bizlinx Seminar & Networking Lunch – ‘Tax Mitigation when selling a business’, The Seminar will be given by Wells Associates, Stiddard & Stellar Asset Management.
The Objective of this seminar is to raise awareness of the need to put in place succession planning and the benefits of doing so, well in advance of selling a business and reducing taxation when it’s sold. If you would like to attend or know any one who may be interested contact – 01233 800 103 or email@example.com
- Location – Holiday Inn Wrotham, London Road, Wrotham Heath TN15 7RS
- Cost £30 inc VAT – Receipts will be provided on the day
- Buffet Lunch Included
Bizlinx Summer Event – Thursday 13th July 2017 ‘Punt & Dine’ Networking Afternoon
– Arrival 1:45pm for a 2pm departure for the private river boat tour – Water Lane, Canterbury CT1 2NQ
– Approx 2:45pm Lunch at The Old Weavers – 1-3 St Peters Street, Canterbury CT1 2JE
– Cost – £40.00 inc VAT, includes private tour, lunch & a glass of wine/beer Receipts can be provided on the day. Contact us for more info 01233 800 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org #b2b #networking #b2bkent #kent
Join us for a Networking Lunch with Beer Tasting! (or wine if you prefer) at Fuggles Beer Cafe in Tunbridge Wells.
Fuggle’s specialises in the best of the British & Belgian craft brews in a relaxed & comfortable atmosphere. There will be a buffet style lunch.
If you are able to attend our Event on the 14th March 2017 – 2pm until 4pm please contact email@example.com or 01233 800 103 as places are limited.
Address 28 Grosvenor Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2AP – £40.00 per person inc VAT
Bizlinx Maidstone along with Gullands Solicitors & Scaramanga Marketing are providing a Seminar at our next networking event on 7th February at the Holiday Inn Wrotham which will cover ‘Social Media For Business’ – Marketing & Legal Aspects. To book your place today for this unique and practical presentation please contact 01233 00 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday 7th February 2017
- The Holiday Inn, Maidstone, London Road, Wrotham Heath, TN15 7RS
- Arrival 12noon until 2pm
- Cost – £20.00 inc VAT, receipts will be provided on the day
- Includes a Buffet Style Lunch
Gullands Solicitors – Amanda Finn will cover the legal aspects of social media use by employees, including:
- Best practice guidance for employers
- The employer’s legal responsibilities and rights with regards to posts and comments made by staff, inside and outside work
- Employees’ responsibilities
- Policies to have and implement
- Case law
Scaramanga Marketing – Ruby Plenderleith will take you through how to use LinkedIn as a tool to promote your business. She will cover practical tools and techniques including:
- Creating a strong profile
- Company pages
- Status updates
- Best practice and etiquette
- A case study
To book your place today for this unique and practical presentation from our employment law and social media marketing experts, please contact email@example.com or 01233 800 103.
- Approx £40 per person
Starting at 2pm this event includes a hot buffet & a glass of wine/lager or beer & 2 hours of Curling fun! Fenton’s Rink, Dundale Farm, Dundale Road, Tunbridge Wells TN3 9AQ.